What scholarships are available?
Bay Area Medical Academy offers our 2020 Scholarships to students who will graduate from a high school in the San Francisco Bay Area: Class of 2020.
Three full scholarships* are offered:
- Scholarship #1: Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Program, BAMA San Francisco campus.
- Scholarship #2: Pharmacy Technician Program, BAMA San Francisco campus.
- Scholarship #3: Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Program, BAMA San Jose campus.
*Part of the funding will be provided through a student Federal Pell Grant.
What are the scholarship eligibility requirements?
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a 2020 graduating high school senior.
- Live and go to school in the Bay Area.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Submit a typed 150-300 word personal essay titled: ‘Why I Want to Work in Healthcare.'
What is the scholarship application deadline?
Your application packet must be received by the scholarship deadline of Friday, May 29th, 2020